This quick and delish recipes is taken from Liv B’s Vegan on a Budget by Olivia Biermann. © 2019 robertrose.ca. Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold. (Makes 4 servings)
1 large cauliflower head, chopped into florets
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Sriracha
¼ cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Combine the cauliflower and oil in a large bowl; toss to coat.
3. Spread the cauliflower in an even layer on a baking sheet, setting aside the bowl. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower begins to brown.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the Sriracha and maple syrup in the large bowl.
5. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and add to the Sriracha mixture. Toss to coat.
6. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet, spreading it out in an even layer; sprinkle with the salt and bake for another 15 minutes, until tender. Remove from the oven and serve.
Make Ahead! Store the roasted cauliflower in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. To reheat, bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 350°F, or heat in the microwave for 1 minute.