Top 6 tips for exercise #6 from @pilatesavatar (aka Clare Dunphy):
1. Keep your head and shoulders very still during the movement.
2. PULL one leg in, and REACH the other leg out—like you mean it!
3. Reach your heel to and from your buttocks to access the muscles in the back of your leg.
4. Pull your abs into your back, your back into the mat, and move from your core.
5. Lift your elbows, and look to your extended leg lined up with your nose in the midline.
6. Breathe and smile—and get into the spring spirit!
#onelegstretch #marchmatness2018 #pilatesstyle